McDonald’s Restaurant, Harrow
Murray & Willis are one of ten ‘framework’ contractors for McDonald’s Restaurants and as part of their four year roll out programme to completely transform McDonald’s retail estate, we have recently refurbished one of the franchised stores (number 47) in a high street location in Harrow.
In order to keep this high street store’s closure to a minimum and therefore maximising revenue for the franchise, we agreed to undertake this £500k refurbishment in just three weeks, working on some occasions 24/7!
The scope of work included the following:
- Completely stripped out the two storey 2000 sq. ft. unit on two floors
- Extended and replaced the shop front and installed new automatic doors to create more seating capacity
- Completely new mechanical and electrical installation including new lighting throughout
- Fully refurbished the staff and customer toilet facilities
- New suspended ceiling throughout the main restaurant
- New surface platform counter with order collect points and new feature bulkhead
- Installation of new balustrades and column finishes throughout
- New ‘Self Order’ kiosks
- New digital price menu boards in the dining area
Murray & Willis also oversaw all aspects of the specialist sub-contract works which included the installation of a new kitchen, HVAC, Audio Visual, Fire and Intruder alarms.
This three week project was completed to exacting client’s standards and is a fantastic addition to our ever growing portfolio of McDonald’s restaurant fit outs throughout the UK.
From This Sector
Get In Touch
Units 4 & 5, Cannock Wood Industrial Estate
Cannock Wood Street, Rawnsley, near Cannock,
Staffordshire, WS12 0PL
Business Design Centre, Suite 111A,
52 Upper Street, Islington, London, N1 0QH