Training with Murray & Willis
Murray & Willis have our own in-house training department. We can provide Citb accredited training from the Site Safety Plus suite of training courses. The company is an approved Citb training centre with its own approved trainers.
We also offer bespoke health, safety and environmental training courses designed for the individual and an organisation’s needs.
These courses include CDM 2015, Fire Safety Awareness, Category A Asbestos Awareness, Environmental Training and training in other areas of risk including Safe Work at Height and Face Fit Testing.
We have 3 training rooms available so that we are able to offer a flexible room layout and a room that is appropriate to the delegates needs.
Please see the current available courses below:
- Site Safety Plus 1 day CITB health and safety awareness course
- Category A Asbestos Awareness Training
- CDM 2015 Awareness Training
- Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme 2 day CITB Supervisors Course
- Site Management Safety Training Scheme 5 day CITB Site Management Course
- CDM 2015 1 day Fire Marshal Training and Category A Asbestos refresher
- Risk assessment and method statement followed CDM 2015 a Practical Guide
“Thank you very much for doing these courses for us. I just wanted to add that I’ve spoken with the lads regarding how the course went and they all said how good Dave was in delivering the course. He has done it in a way that has finally made them see the importance of a safe environment whilst working. They also were very impressed with the facilities that were made available. We have done many courses at lots of different venues with different tutors. Finally, Dave has made them realise that us who implement health and safety are only there to protect the wellbeing of everyone onsite and they now understand the reasons behind what we do.”
Get In Touch
Units 4 & 5, Cannock Wood Industrial Estate
Cannock Wood Street, Rawnsley, near Cannock,
Staffordshire, WS12 0PL
Business Design Centre, Suite 111A,
52 Upper Street, Islington, London, N1 0QH